Are you ready to list your house but plan to wait for the “busy” spring season? Here are 5 reasons to get your house listed this winter.
1. Less Competition & Fewer Showings- Most people wait until spring and summer to list their home, which means during the winter you will have far less competition than at any other time of the year.
2. Homes Show Better During the Holidays – Buyers love homes that can tell a story. The holidays are a great time to show homes because the home is usually dressed up for holiday celebrations!
3. January is the Biggest Transfer Month – Did you know that more corporate moves happen during January than at any other time of the year? This may be a great reason list your home during the winter!
4. More Time To Get Top Dollar – By starting to market your home early you may be able to secure a higher price.
5. More Advertising & More Attention- Because most agent and offices have less inventory during the winter your home may be advertised more often than during the spring and summer months!